- Direct-to-patient (expand clinic services)
- Solo™ by InTouch creates an integrated scalable virtual care experience for any use case, care setting, and budget.
- Solo™ configurable Software modules: Intake, Coordinator, Smart Notes, Imaging, Analytics.
- SaaS platform available on web, desktop, and mobile devices
- Digital patient intake with configurable journeys
- Patient-centric architecture
- End-to-end care coordination with configurable user workflows
- Seamless virtual visits and group conferencing
- Telehealth Devices
- Physician Capacity Management – helps increase access to specialists
- Consulting – to help users reach their goals, maximize utilization and ROI, achieve alignment around a common strategy, and transform and innovate an organization
- Telehealth Implementation – tailored support for implementation, including training courses and dedicated support
Available in Canada and USA.
The InputHealth platform enables secure video appointments between providers and patients.
This platform does support the ability for patients to book appointments with a provider that is signed up on the service.
For the on-demand services, an AI rules engine guides patients through the intake process and routes them to the appropriate provider or waiting room.
InTouch’s software is architected with a flexible integration framework to bring EMR and third-party applications into own place with APIs, HL7 integration, scheduling, eligibility confirmation, e-prescriptions, patient surveys, payments, and digital signatures.
E.g. Cerner, Nextgen, Meditech, InDemand Interpreting, GE Healthcare, Athena Health, Vivify Health, DrFirst, Epic, Allscripts.
Privacy & Security
InTouch Health uses account information in a password-protected environment as a security measure to protect data. They use administrative, physical, and technical safeguards to protect data. They maintain a high level of data protection via safeguards such as data backup, audit controls, access controls, and data encryption. InTouch Health Services use industry standard SSL/TLS encryption to enhance security of electronic data transmissions. InTouch Health maintains applicable HIPAA and other regulatory requirements to the extent that it has access to, or otherwise stores, processes or transmits PHI or PII.
HIPPA compliant, HITRUST CSF certified.
Location of Servers:
Privacy/Compliance Training Available:
During this time of COVID-19 pandemic, a special offer is available.
Information on this page was provided by the vendor or summarized from vendor websites.