Virtual care platform that provides secure video visits.
- Zoom combines cloud video conferencing, group messaging, and collaboration tools such as screen sharing, co-annotation, and remote control into one simple platform.
- HIPAA and PIPEDA/PHIPA compliance with 256-bit AES encryption.
- Recorded session review – ability to save meetings or consultation and review.
Zoom is available nationwide in Canada.
Ability to have 1:1 chats with patients. Zoom keeps information and contacts secure and compliant. Zoom encrypts data at all times, has multi-factor authentication, SSO, and achieves your data for up to 10 years. Secure messaging within video conferencing, allows coloration with other providers. Providers can also annotate directly on the shared screen so notations are visible to all attendees. Ability to have 1:1 chats or group chats.
Secure, HD video and audio. Zoom offer encryption for all meetings, role-based user security, password protection, waiting rooms, and place attendee on hold.
Zoom has the ability to scheduled appointments from Outlook, Gmail, or iCal.
Zoom has current integration with Epic software (Software and services including, patient tools (MyChart), telehealth, AI & analytics, etc.).
Privacy & Security
Zoom enables customers in Canada to be compliant with Canadian Data Protection regulations, including the Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (PIPEDA) and, locally, the Personal Health Information Protection Act (PHIPA).
Zoom’s commitment to protecting the security and privacy of customers’ data includes:
- Submitting privacy practices to independent assessment and certification with TrustArc
- Undergoing an annual SSAE-16 SOC 2 audit by a qualified independent third-party
HIPAA compliant, PIPEDA/PHIPA compliant, SOC2 certification, TRUSTe certification, EU-US Privacy Shield certifications.
Location of Servers:
Zoom for Healthcare data is stored in Canada.
Privacy/Compliance Training Available:
Zoom for Healthcare: Plans start at $200/month/account with up to 10 hosts. Options for 1, 2, or 3 year pre-paid packages.
Information on this page was provided by the vendor or summarized from vendor websites.